Intellectual property in Mexico: Tips for protecting and managing your IPRs in unprecedented times
The current situation has impacted SMEs operating in Latin America (or willing to do so), which may not know how they can still protect the innovative aspects of their business that allow them to commercialize safely and how to enforce their rights in a lockdown scenario.
At the same time, new opportunities arise in crucial sectors and European entrepreneurs that are intending to take advantage of them must know what are the key IP mechanisms they can benefit from.
This webinar will provide an insight into the most relevant aspects to bear in mind both at the current exceptional and forthcoming times from the intellectual property perspective.
What you can expect:
- Services provided by EU initiatives that support SMEs in the region
- Main steps and particularities to protect your trade marks, inventions and creations locally
- Updated information on the registration proceedings
- Tips to enforce your rights in the current situation
- Various case studies involving EU SMEs experiencing and overcoming issues with IP protection in the region
- Tailor-made assistance to your queries
Content available soon