Call for SME projects using digital data and space technology
NOVExport (a project funded by the European Regional Development Fund programme Interreg Sudoe) has launched a call for innovative Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), wishing the technological maturation of their products and services thanks to the use of space and digital data, to support their internationalization. It is offering interested companies the possibility to benefit from:
- An acceleration Programme
- Access to online tools developed by NOVExport (including training to improve innovation methodology)
- Ongoing mentoring (contacts/matchmaking opportunities generated through this access)
- Access to an international network of support
- Follow-up support
NOVExport will support SMEs that fulfil the following criteria:
- The category of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is made up of enterprises which employ fewer than 250 persons and which have an annual turnover not exceeding EUR 50 million, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding EUR 43 million.
- Within the SME category, a small enterprise is defined as an enterprise which employs fewer than 50 persons and whose annual turnover and/or annual balance sheet total does not exceed EUR 10 million
- Within the SME category, a micro-enterprise is defined as an enterprise which employs fewer than 10 persons and whose annual turnover and/or annual balance sheet total does not exceed EUR 2 million
NOVExport will support companies from the following regions in South-west Europe:
- FRANCE – Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Occitania
- PORTUGAL – Norte, Centro, Lisboa, Alentejo, Algarve
- SPAIN – Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria, País Vasco, Navarra, La Rioja, Aragón, Castilla y León, Castilla-La Mancha, Extremadura, Cataluña, Comunidad de Madrid, Comunidad Valenciana, Andalucía, Murcia, Ceuta, Melilla, Islas Baleares.
NOVExport will support companies from all sectors of activity, who intend to use the space and digital technologies.
The companies from third countries given access to the platform and matchmaking tools are not targeted by the present call for expressions of interest.
To read more about the call for projects and to apply, follow this link.