Upcoming EACP-ABROAD business missions
- Feb 28, 2017
After a first year dedicated to fact-finding missions, the EACP-ABROAD project is proposing a new promising phase for the internationalization of SMEs.
During year 2017, EACP-ABROAD project members will organize business missions to different major global aeronautic events:
- PNAA Conference Seattle, USA - 13-17 February 2017
- Famex Airshow Mexico – 26-29 April 2017
- Aeromart B2B convention Nagoya, Japan – 26-28 September 2017
- AIAC Aerospace Summit Ottawa, Canada – 7-8 November 2017
- Dubai Airshow Dubai – 12-16 November 2017
- Aerospace meeting São José dos Campos, Brazil – 5-7 December 2017
These missions will offer excellent opportunities to encounter new business partners, and to develop links with international markets.
It is time for you to be part of the EACP-ABORAD adventure and join the delegation!
USA - Norbert STEINKEMPER - Project Manager of Niedersachsen Aviation - [email protected]
Mexico – Noelia SANZ - General manager of AERA - [email protected]
Japan – Thilo SCHÖNFELD - Deputy Director International Affairs of Aerospace Valley - [email protected]
Canada – Anna MAAßEN – Manager international Affairs of Hamburg Aviation - [email protected]
Dubai – Ismail OZTURK - Deputy Secretary General Eskisehir Chamber of Industry - [email protected]
Brazil – David PRAET - Director International Relations of Skywin - [email protected]