Apply to the Green Technologies Business Mission in South Korea!
In South Korea public concerns over air pollution and nuclear safety are increasing, coupling with a clear commitment from President Moon’s newly inaugurated government to cut carbon emissions and move to clean energy. Moreover, the investment climate is increasingly favorable for renewables and natural gas, as subsidies are increased and plans are made to put higher taxes on coal-fired and nuclear plants. The need to ensure energy security will open receptiveness to new solutions and technologies for affordable electricity. Plans to transform the renewable energy market from “government-led” to “private public partnership”-led model will enhance the marketability of renewable energies (technology level driven market competition). All those drivers create new needs in the Korean market, which now present opportunities for European companies willing to internationalise.
European companies active in Green Energy Technologies can apply for a business mission to Seoul, Korea.
EU Gateway | Business Avenues is an exclusive initiative supported by the European Union. Driven by business opportunities, the programme accelerates high potential European companies in Asian markets through sector-focused business missions. EU Gateway | Business Avenues will take up to 50 selected European companies to Korea from 29 January – 02 February 2018 for a business mission on Green Energy Technologies. Participants will have:
• Privileged access to focused business opportunities
• Targeted meetings with potential business partners and key contacts
• Site visits to gain insights into the Korean Green Energy Technologies market
• The chance to showcase their products to a targeted audience of potential business partners
• Market intelligence in terms of a comprehensive market study
• Internationalisation coaching and support on doing business in Korea
• Business support during and after the mission to facilitate any deals
• Access to co-financing by the European Union for some of the main costs
Key information and how to apply:
When: 29 January – 02 February 2018
Where: Seoul, Korea
Application deadline: 13 October 2017
Find out more & submit your application: https://www.eu-gateway.eu/business-missions/missions-calendar/green-ener...