Danube Transnational Programme: Third Call for Proposals
With an available budget of approx. 60M EUR (ERDF, IPA, and ENI funds) and a co-financing rate of 85%, the Third call for proposals will be open to the Specific Objectives 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 3.2 and 4.1 and restricted to some topics for the other SOs according to this table.
The Third call will follow a two-step approach:
- In the “First step”, applicants will be requested to submit electronically, through the programme monitoring system (eMS), an Expression of Interest (EoI), outlining mainly the intervention logic of the proposal and its strategic relevance for the DTP. No additional supporting documents are to be delivered at this stage.
- In the “Second step”, the pre-selected project proposals will be invited to submit an Application Package including a fully developed Application Form (AF), which will contain more in-depth information about the content and it will be the basis for the selection of the project proposals.
The programme areas of interventions are:
- Improve framework conditions for innovation
- Increase competences for business and social innovation
Environment and Culture
- Strengthen transnational water management and flood risk prevention
- Foster sustainable use of natural and cultural resources
- Foster the restoration and management of ecological corridors
- Improve preparedness for environmental risk management
Transport and Energy
- Support environmentally friendly and safe transport systems, as well as balanced accessibility of urban and rural areas
- Improve energy security and energy efficiency
- Improve institutional capacities to tackle major societal challenges
- Support the governance and implementation of the EUSDR
Thematic seminars addressing the topics open for the Third call were organised in December 2018 and January 2019. More information is found here.
Please find more details on the call, the Applicants Pack made available as well as other call documents here.
The call was published on the Interreg Danube website here.