ENI CBC Med - Call for standard projects
On March 21st, 2019, ENI CBC Med launched the new call for strategic projects. With a budget of €68.5 million, the call addresses the 7 following priorities:
- A.1.1 - Support innovative start-up and recently established enterprises, with a particular focus on young and women entrepreneurs and facilitate the protection of their Intellectual Property Rights and commercialization, where applicable: €6.7 million
- A.1.2 - Strengthen and support Euro-Mediterranean networks, clusters, consortia and value-chains in traditional sectors and non-traditional sectors: €6.7 million
- A.2.1 - Support technological transfer and commercialisation of research results, strengthening the linkages between research, industry and other private sector actors: €15.2 million
- A.3.1 - Provide young people, especially those belonging to the NEETS, and women, with marketable skills: €12.1 million
- B.4.1 - Support innovative and technological solutions to increase water efficiency and encourage use of non-conventional water supply: €9.1 million
- B.4.2 - Reduce municipal waste generation and promote source separated collection and the optimal exploitation of its organic component: € 9.1 million
- B.4.3 - Support cost-effective and innovative energy rehabilitations relevant to building types and climatic zones, with a focus on public buildings: € 9.1 million
The financial contribution to projects ranges between €2.5 to €3.5 million, and up to a maximum of 90% of the eligible costs.
Partnerships shall composed of a minimum of 4 different eligible countries, including at least 2 EU Mediterranean Countries and 2 Mediterranean Partner Countries.
The dates of the information events on the call, to take place in the participating countries, will be announced soon.
To view the application pack, please click here.
The "ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020" is a multilateral cross-border cooperation programme co-financed by the European Union under the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI). The Programme provides the framework for the implementation of cross-border cooperation activities in the context of the European Neighbourhood Policy, complementing efforts exerted within the framework of the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership, with the final aim of developing an area of peace, stability, prosperity and good neighbourliness involving EU Mediterranean Countries (EUMC) and Mediterranean Partner Countries (MPCs). Through calls for proposals, ENI CBC Med finances cooperation projects for a more competitive, innovative, inclusive and sustainable Mediterranean area.
The call was published on enicbcmed.eu here: http://www.enicbcmed.eu/node/109
® 2018 ENI CBC Med