Interreg Central Europe 4th Call for Proposals: Capitalisation through Coordination
The Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE (CE) Programme invites public and private organisations in central European regions to submit applications to the fourth call for proposals.
The key elements of the Interreg CE programme (incl. programme objectives, the cooperation area, contents of its funding priorities, eligible applicants, programme budget, management structures and more) are described in detail in the Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE “Cooperation Programme” document, available for download from www.interreg-central.eu/documents (section “Programme Documents”).
The “Cooperation Programme” document (Version 2 – adopted on 26.10.2016) constitutes the legal basis for this call for proposals. A minor revision of the Cooperation Programme is under evaluation at the time of launching the call. A revised version (Version 3) will become the new legal basis for the call after its adoption by the European Commission.
The fourth call for proposals is devoted to the exploitation of outputs and results being delivered by projects funded by the Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE Programme within the first two calls. The thematic focus of the call is restricted to the following seven topics addressed by 44 projects funded in the first two calls:
- Industry 4.0/advanced manufacturing; specific objective: 1.1 To improve sustainable linkages among actors of the innovation systems for strengthening regional innovation capacity in central Europe
- Social entrepreneurship; specific ojective: specific objective: 1.2 To improve skills and entrepreneurial competences for advancing economic and social innovation in central European regions
- Energy efficient renovation of public; specific objective: 2.1 To develop and implement solutions for increasing energy efficiency and renewable energy usage in public infrastructures
- Low carbon mobility and urban air quality; specific objective: 2.3 To improve capacities for mobility planning in functional urban areas to lower CO2 emissions
- Climate change adaptation and risk prevention; specific objective: 3.1 To improve integrated environmental management capacities for the protection and sustainable use of natural heritage and resources
- Cultural heritage (sites & buildings) at risk; specific objective: 3.2 To improve capacities for the sustainable use of cultural heritage and resources;
- Accessibility for peripheral and border regions to TEN-T CNC networks / nodes; specific objective:4.1 To improve planning and coordination of regional passenger transport systems for better connections to national and European transport networks
Applications within this call can be submitted only under the above mentioned Specific Objectives.
The call has an allocated buget of around 10m EUR from ERDF funds. These funds are subject to availability from savings generated by projects funded in previous calls.
More details about the Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE Programme, conditions for the submission of project proposals, the assessment of proposals, the application package and other relevant information is available at: www.interreg-central.eu/apply.
For further information and support please also contact the National Contact Points located in each CENTRAL EUROPE Member State or the Joint Secretariat based in Vienna. Contact information is available on the programme website.
The call was published on the Interreg Central Europe website here. © Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE Programme