REGISTRATION & Call for Scientific Papers - DAYS OF CLUSTERS 2016, Ohrid, Macedonia
The 7th Balkan and Black Sea Conference DAYS OF CLUSTERS 2016 in Ohrid, Macedonia will be held from 22-24 September.
This year’s conference consists of two tracks:
- Practitioners track
- Academic track
To participate in the Days of Clusters 2016 everyone must register via the on-line registration form.
Conference Topics are:
- Cluster-based economic development polices for improving productivity and attracting investors in the region
- Cluster management skill upgrading programmes to supplement the current polices for increasing job opportunities
- Key pillars of a cluster-based economic policy approach
- Cluster development best practice – cross sectors networking – agriculture, tourism, textile and fashion, creative industries, IT, automotive, food-processing, wood-processing, confectionery, etc. And other cluster successful stories.
- Understanding the cross-clusters interactions in the economic structure of the global economy
- How can clusters contribute for economic policy?
- Cluster development best practice SMEs development tools – incubators, industrial parks, accelerators, …
- What is the role of different stakeholders in the cluster-based economic development?
- Models of cluster financing?
- Other topics related to cluster development
Conference time-line for academic paper:
1 June 2016 – Abstract submission deadline
20 June 2016 - Abstract acceptance notification
15 July 2016 - Full paper submission deadline
15 August 2016 - Full paper acceptance notification
5 September 2016 - Camera Ready papers submission deadline
22-24 September 2016 – 7th Balkan and Black Sea Conference “Days of Clusters”
Register you participation in time.