INNOSUP for Cultural Heritage
- Mar 10, 2020
- 0 comments
The Value CHANCE project wants to support the creation of local/regional clusters and an international network of clusters with cross-fertilisation capacity among the fields of Cultural Heritage (CH), Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and possibly other sectors as bio- or nanotechnologies, IoT, etc.
The project intends to develop some large-scale demonstrators able to bring together all relevant players to connect different sectors and industries in order to create innovative value chains, linked to the theme of Cultural Heritage Clusters (CHCs) and all technologies related to the productive supply chain of restoration, conservation and valorisation of CH and in developing and promoting culture and CH.
The transnational challenge is to unite protagonists of the CH valorisation and all linked technologies from the Europe area, grouped in clusters, in a unique international network, able to enhance and implement the strength of single enterprises and clusters and multiplying activities, services, opportunities and positive effects:
- networking of actors, also internationally;
- creation of new and innovative crosssectoral value chains from intersection of existing sectors;
- creation and monitoring of economic development through Innovation, ICT, Internationalisation, Social and Environmental Responsibility and Job Training;
- support for innovative projects and collaborative R&D;
- support and suggestions to decision and policy makers about CH.
Operative tools will be produced to enhance exchanges among actors of the different sectors and support creation of new value chains throughout Europe regions.
Local economies will benefit from project through creation of job places, enhancement of cultural and tourism opportunities, better conservation and valorisation of CH.