24 SMEs and Startups applied to MobiGoIn-Action call for the US Mission
- Feb 13, 2019
- Marco Passarella
24 European companies have answered the MobiGoIn-Action - Call for the Participation to the US Mission.
15 SMEs have been selected to take part in the 4-day Mission in San Francisco (California), from Monday 25/02 to Thursday 28/02 2019.
All participants are European SMEs and startups with at least one marketable smart mobility solution ready to approach the Automotive and/or Smart City markets in USA. Nine of the fifteen SMEs involved in the mission, participated to MobiGoIn-Action's Acceleration Program for USA and Canada in 2018.
What’s the agenda?
The program, organised by MobiGoIn-Action Clusters (Torino Wireless -IT-, Mov'eo -FR-, bwcon -DE- and Media Evolution -SE-) in collaboration with French Tech Hub e Silicon Valley Forum, includes the following activities:
- B2Bs: one-to-one meetings and matchmaking with companies, VCs and other actors such as: Nvidia, Cruise Automation, Hyundai Motor Comp., Icebreaker Ventures (Autonomous World Fund), Silicon Valley R&D Tech Center (Volvo), Streetline, Mapr, Uber, VTA, etc.
- Individual mentoring and coaching with business experts and start-up leaders about strategic topics to develop a business in the US.
- Business Visits to companies (presentation and tour) such as Uber/Lyft, Intel, Cisco, IBM, Flexport, Scoot, etc.
- Pitches with experts and investors.
- Smart city focused-sessions and visits: to the San Jose City and other companies.
The participating companies will have the opportunity to get to know first-handed some of the main smart city and automotive relarted stakeholders of the San Francisco area.