Deadline extended for Subcontracting Opportunity: Market Analysis Consultancy
- Mar 04, 2018
- Marco Passarella
The Cluster Network for Hospitality Sustainable Development and Internationalization, SENTINEL, project (Cosme Go International of the European Union) aims to develop a long-term collaboration framework to enable SMEs to acquire capacities to start their internationalization process and entering in better condition the selected emerging markets, being the common target the hospitality sector.
To select the preferred markets it is necessary to partially subcontract a MARKET ANALYSIS to:
- Identify new and emerging markets where the tourism and hence the hospitality sector is expected to boost in the next years (short/medium term).
- Select which of these identified markets are potentially more interesting for the SME members of the clusters in the partnership
- Obtain market intelligence about how do the contract-hospitality industry and its value chain work, in those selected markets (5 forces analysis).
- Understand who the main competitors, potential buyers, specifiers and other relevant actors are, in the contract-hospitality industry, working in the target markets.
The deadlines for conducting the subcontracting tasks specified would be:
- Markets selection:
- March 28, 2018 – 8-12 Markets Identification report
- May 21, 2018 – 4 Markets pre-selection report (will be done by the SENTINEL partnership)
- Market Analysis:
- September 15, 2018 – 4 Markets Analysis report
HOW TO APPLY
Documentation to be Submitted: consultancy presentation, CV of proposed project managers and Motivation Letter.
Applications and Deadline: send the required documents [email protected] indicating reference SENTINEL_1
The deadline to submit the required documentation is extended to March 7, 2018.