NOW OPEN: MobiGoIn-Action Call for SMEs interested in participating to the US Mission: Feb. 25-28/2019
- Jan 28, 2019
We are happy to announce that the MobiGoIn-Action - Call for the Participation to the US Mission is now open!!!
A 4-day Mission in San Francisco (CA) and its surroundings, from Monday 25/02 to Thursday 28/02 2019.
When and Where?
The Mission will be held from the 25th to the 28th of February 2019 in San Francisco, California.
Who can participate?
The Mission is open for all European SMEs and startups with at least one marketable smart mobility solution (in line with MobiGoIn-Action's Smart Mobility focus) ready to approach the Automotive and/or Smart City markets in USA. The companies that participated to MobiGoIn-Action's Acceleration Program for USA and Canada in 2018 will have the priority in the selection process.
What’s the agenda?
The program, organised by MobiGoIn-Action Clusters (Torino Wireless -IT-, Mov'eo -FR-, bwcon -DE- and Media Evolution -SE-) in collaboration with French Tech Hub e Silicon Valley Forum, includes the following activities:
- B2Bs: one-to-one meetings and matchmaking with companies, VCs and other actors such as: Nvidia, Cruise Automation, Hyundai Motor Comp., Icebreaker Ventures (Autonomous World Fund), Silicon Valley R&D Tech Center (Volvo), Streetline, Mapr, Uber, VTA, etc.
- Individual mentoring and coaching with business experts and start-up leaders about strategic topics to develop a business in the US.
- Business Visits to companies (presentation and tour) such as Uber/Lyft, Intel, Cisco, IBM, Flexport, Scoot, etc.
- Pitches with experts and investors.
- Smart city focused-sessions and visits: to the San Jose City and other companies.
The detailed program is available in the Call text.
Conditions for participation
The participation to the Mission’s activities is free for the 15 selected SMEs/start-ups (the MobiGoIn-Action project covers it). Only 1 person per SME/start-up can participate. Lunches and snacks for the daily activities as well as transportation to the different sites are included in the Mission. Each company must cover its own traveling expenses, accommodation and dinners. Each selected company is eligible to receive a reimbursement of up to 600,00 euro to cover part of its travel + accommodation costs.
How to apply?
ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THE CALL AND HOW TO APPLY IS AVAILABLE HERE
The text of the call can be downloaded HERE and in the document attached to this news. To participate, each company must complete the online application form within Thursday, January 31st, 2019 at 23:59 CET (fac-simile of the application form is downloadable here). The results will be communicated within February 5th 2019.
Each selected company must confirm its commitment to the Mission by sending via email its flight and accommodation booking details within February 10th, 2019.
For any further information you can contact the MobiGoIn-Action Consortium at email@example.com