S3martMed needs SmartTech Innovation workshop
- Jun 23, 2019
A two-day workshop at University Hospital in Tuebingen, to find new strategies to develop innovative products in the field of surgical instruments, 3D printed implants/organs or artificial intelligence.
Meet your perfect collaboration partner at our S3martMed Business Brokerage Event at University Hospital in Tuebingen. The two-day workshop gives you the opportunity to find new strategies to develop innovative products in the field of surgical instruments, 3D printed implants/organs or artificial intelligence.
The workshop provides unique contacts between clinicians, scientists and companies. For SMEs in particular, this is a chance to discuss new approaches directly. After all, the medical technicians meet medical directors, senior physicians from a wide range of disciplines at the operating table as well as 3D printing and artificial intelligence experts.
SMEs, manufacturers, service providers, research teams, clinicians working on medical technologies and devices, including:
- Surgical Instruments
- 3D Printing & Tissue Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Imaging
- Financing & Investments
- Join this unique networking event to:
- As small and medium-sized entreprise – find qualified European experts and collaboration partners during effective one-to-one meetings
- As Research and Technology Organisation – find new European partners for technology transfer
- As product developer – find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
Join this unique networking event to:
- Attend live surgeries and exchange with clinicians from the University Hospital of Tübingen about their challenges and needs in terms of medical devices and technologies.
- Join workshops on 3D-printing & Artifical Intelligence and initiate new collaborations.
- Meet manufacturers and service providers from different European regions through individual face-to-face meetings.
- Get advices from experts in funding for your collaborative project.
Attend live surgeries and exchange with clinicians from the University Hospital of Tübingen about their challenges and needs in terms of medical devices and technologies.
The workshopo will take place at University Hospital in Tuebingen from 19th to 20th September 2019.