Solutions catalogue IoT agrifood
- Jan 25, 2020
Cluster of Information Technologies of the State of Colima, Civil Association
A business technology local, national and international that have Internet solutions Industrial of Things ( IIoT ) applied to industry Agrifood, to form the catalog of solutions that will be promoted during 2020 through the Innovation Center Industrial Agrifood in attention to any of the following categories:
- Irrigation management,
- Mapping plots,
- Climate monitoring,
- Crop monitoring,
- Predictive analytics crop,
- Remote equipment monitoring,
- Intelligent logistics and storage,
- Other associated agrifood value chain.
- Companies interested in listing in the catalog solutions should send your resume along with the data of the contact person.
- Send the presentation on IoT solution format pdf with a maximum of five pages.
- The solution should be specialized in a specific culture or process of production, processing or marketing determined.
- The solution must have a business model or proven useful.
- The company must submit three letters of recommendation from customers who currently use the technology solution presented.
- Accepted solutions will be offered to producers and companies in the region agrolaimentarias visiting in Agrifood Industrial Innovation Center.
- Companies that have the certification of the cluster will be given priority.
- Closure of the call on March 31 at 18:00.
Ms. Amelia Sanchez Espinal.