Ten new members joined the EACN partnership in 2019
- Feb 10, 2020
One of the objectives of the "EACN for Joint Industrial Modernisation Investments" project is to strengthen European and international automotive clusters' cooperation and ensure the continuity of the European Automotive Cluster Network in the future.
As a first step, we have initiated the EACN Partnership, a cooperation platform for automotive clusters, to identify needs, create solutions and demonstrate new approaches concerning industrial modernisation in SMEs.
In the second half 2019, several automotive and mobility clusters located in Europe and beyond, were invited to join the partnership. Up to now, ten of them have already confirmed their interest in becoming a member, signing the corresponding agreement. These are the following:
- ARIA Haut-de-France (France): www.aria-automobile-hdf.fr
- ARIA Normandie (France): www.arianormandie.com
- CARA European Cluster for Mobility Solutions (France): www.cara.eu
- Cluster de Automoción de la Comunitat Valenciana (Spain): http://avia.com.es/
- Cluster of Automotive Industry of Samara Region (Russia): caisr.org
- Mobinov: Cluster Automóvel Portugal (Portugal): www.mobinov.pt
- Moravskoslezský automobilový klastr (Czech Republic): www.autoklastr.cz/en/
- PGM - Polska Grupa Motoryzacyjna/Polish Automotive Group (Poland): http://pgm.org.pl/en/
- North East Automotive Alliance Limited (United Kingdom): www.notheastautomotivealliance.com/
- Wschodni Sojusz Motoryzacyjny/East Automotive Alliance (Poland): http//www.eaa-wsm.pl/en
With their joining, these clusters (as well as their members) will be able to take part in the different activities of the EACN project, such as thematic workshops, matchmaking events, etc. as well as suggest new project ideas. Moreover, the cluster managers will be allowed to participate in the strategy discussions about the European Automotive Cluster Networks' future.
Other cluster organizations interested in the EACN Partnership are also welcomed to join in the future. Potential new members should fill in the corresponding Expression of Interest (avaliable for download here) and send it back to:
European Programmes Manager
Pôle Véhicule du Futur
Email: [email protected]
For more information: https://youtu.be/ZF3--qK5MhY