3rd regional outreach workshop - Herning, Denmark
- May 02, 2019
- [email protected]
SAVE THE DATE!
The third KETs4Dual-Use regional outreach workshop will take place in junction with the Electronics of Tomorrow (EOT) conference on May 7 between 10:00 - 12:00.
The focus will be on the presentation of past project activities, notably ecosystem mapping, as well as on the upcoming fact-finding missions.
Electronics of Tomorrow (EOT) is a professional and unique meeting place where exhibition, networking and conferences all come together - in a setting that optimises the time you have with your guests. Along with the rest of the technology and electronics industry, you can meet a wide range of industries with interests in and demand for your products and services.
- Turnkey concept stands make exhibiting easy and very time-efficient
- An international conference programme ensures high knowledge-sharing and diversity in visitors and industries
- Workshops, product demos and innovation areas offer exciting hands-on insights into the future
- Our special focus on startups connects you with future industries
- A unique catering concept and dining in the exhibition area ensure an optimal conditions for business and networking
For more info about EOT: http://www.eot-expo.com/
Contact Anders Laustsen from CenSec for more information -