BlueTech Expo 2019
- Mar 27, 2019
The Sessions (Tuesday 6/04): BlueTech Expo 2019 will include a one-day technical program that will focus on thought provoking case studies and panel discussions to identify needs, discover best practices and lessons learned in exciting and emerging areas of interest:
- Ocean Autonomy
- Seafloor residency and Long-Term Persistence
- Port and Harbor Security & Survey
- Special Hot-Topic Legislative Session focused on ocean plastics and debris
- Special Lunch Session will feature government speakers discussing export challenges for ocean technology businesses.
The Expo (Wednesday 06/05): Exhibitors will showcase their latest technology solutions, services and share customer success stories with members of congress, staff, end-users, and key federal agency decision makers. This free-to-attend exhibition provides a convenient opportunity to network with industry innovators and technology leaders, researchers, and policy makers.
OceanSocial (Wednesday 06/05): Oceanology International invites you to join us for the OceanSocial business networking function. Hosted in the exhibit hall, OceanSocial provides a unique opportunity to enjoy complimentary drinks and light hors d'oeuvres while you connect with colleagues and exhibitors at this collaborative networking event. OceanSocial is the perfect way to end the day and wrap-up an exciting 2019 BlueTech Expo! BlueTech Expo is conveniently scheduled in coordination with Capitol Hill Ocean Week (CHOW) and is a great opportunity for industry, government, military and NPO’s to come together to discuss the challenges, opportunities and the crucial role science and technology plays in the safe utilization and exploration of our world’s oceans. Register today: https://www.bluetechexpo.org/
For more information please visit www.BlueTechExpo.org. Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are also available. For full details on exhibit and a full schedule of sponsorship opportunities please contact: MJ McDuffee at or by phone 772.485.0333!
To learn more about the benefits of IOSTIA membership please visit our website and join us today! Your membership provides you with:
- Government affairs (leverage industry expertise for positive legislation)
- Exclusive showcases (USCG, BOEM, BSEE, USN)
- International business development support
- Congressional hearing testimony and special topic briefings
- Healthcare program (savings average 60%)
- Affinity program (Discounts on travel, office needs, services, entertainment)
IOSTIA (www.iostia.org) is a Washington, DC-based 501(c)(6) industry association representing businesses that provide technology and services for sectors that sustainably and commercially utilize the oceans. IOSTIA provides benefits, programs, services – and a unified public policy voice - that create new opportunities and encourage a favorable business environment for ocean science and technology companies. Subscribe to the IOSTIA Daily Briefing for the latest industry news: DailyBrief.IOSTIA.org