BRILLIANT WEBINAR - THE VALUE PROPOSITION IN LIGHTING
- Sep 02, 2020
- Marta Krakowiak
SAVE THE DATE!
The 3rd free webinar of the "BE BRILLIANT" Academy - THE VALUE PROPOSITION IN LIGHTING - is coming soon!
Wednesday, 16th of September 2020 at 11:00 CET we will discuss with our key expert Prof-DR Marc Fontoynont (AAU University, Copenhagen) what is the value proposition in lighting sector and examples of value brought by lighting.
This webinar is organised by our partner Cluster Lumière and you can register HERE
The world is changing, the needs are changing and the perception of lighting expectations too. What is a Value proposition in lighting? A statement identifying clear, measurable and demonstrable benefits (tangible and non-tangible) associated to lighting: how to differentiate your product (or your service) to competitors?
The general approach of value proposition :
• What is the product or service?
• Who is the target market?
• What value does the product or service provide?
• How is this product or service different from competitors?
• How to engage clients (or partners) to select your lighting product or service, with increased confidence and increased perceived value.
• How to create and strengthen a more personal and honest relationship with consumers (affective and emotional aspects)
We will present:
• Examples of value brought by lighting: reduced electricity cost, increased or decreased building value, gains in productivity for the user, gains associated to reduced failure rate,
efficiency of healthcare (reduced duration of stays in hospitals), attractiveness of products in shopping centers. Change in contract structure (leasing, integrated investment, maintenance, etc.)
• Building confidence from evidence
• Affective and emotional ranking
• Subjective vs objective gains: win-win approach
• Creating addiction with value proposition process