Cross4Health Team Building Event
- Mar 12, 2018
Cross4Health organizes Team Building events to allow European SMEs in the Aerospace, ICT, Energy and Health sectors to interact and create new project ideas.
The goal of these events is for SMEs, wherever they are located, to find new partners, be able to respond to the challenges of Cross4Health’s open call and ultimately pave the way for them to apply for the 1st Cross4Health Open Call.
This innovative event will be organized using Tamashare, a special tool that will allow all SMEs to connect simultaneously from their own premises and work at the same time in different virtual discussion tables on different predefined topics.
Registration is compulsory, will remain open until March 12, 2018 and must be done through the website: cross4health.eu
In the registration all SMEs are requested to select one of the Virtual Table Topics, inform their expertise, project idea (if already existing) and missed expertise looked for to complete the project idea. The participation is limited to 6 SMEs per Virtual Table Topic. Cross4Heath project partners will make a pre-screening and matching of registered SMEs and confirm their participation.
VIRTUAL TABLE TOPICS (More information in our website):
- Home care and home-based follow-ups
- Prevention of hospitalizations
- Training of health professionals
- Decision support (AI, big data…)
- Better treatments assisted by different technologies (distant commands, AR VR, robotics…)
- Prevention of healthcare related infections
- The content: accurate and fast analysis
- The style: minimally invasive, quickly transportable
KEY INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION: https://cross4health.eu/team-building.html
WHEN: 23 March 2018, from 9:30 to 12:00
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 12 March 2018.