FoodPackLab Innovation Workshop: Tech4Food in Paris
- Oct 10, 2019
- [email protected]
On 17 October 2019, the third FoodPackLab Innovation Workshop will take place in Paris, in the framework of the Europen Project FoodPackLab (COSME Go International, focused on internationalisation of European SME). This session will be part of the Hub Day Tech4Food Event, co-organized by the FoodPackLab consortium member Systematic Paris-Region and the food innovation cluster Vitagora.
It is a leading event dedicated to the digital transformation of the agriculture and agri-food sector. Tech4Food will bring together the actors of our ecosystems, industrial, academic and institutional, around an ambitious program on Deep Tech for Food, Agri-food and Agritech. The aim of this event is to foster cross-sectorial collaboration between entities from photonics, packaging, agriculture, and food industry.
FoodPackLab, whose consortium is led by secpho, is funded by the European Union’s COSME Programme (2014-2020). It promotes the collaboration between food processing, packaging and photonics innovation clusters in the EU in order to identify and develop solutions to problems arising during the food processing and packaging stage that limit the food shelf life before being thrown out.
4 highlights will mark the day:
- Presentations and exchanges on issues presented in the following areas:
- Precision farming
- Performance & Production
- Traceability, Safety & Quality
- Packaging & Product data
- Tech4Food Challenges: Collaborative innovation workshops to better integrate the technologies and solutions of our start-ups and SMEs with the market issues raised by large companies. They include dtailed presentation, questions/answers, suggestions for appropriate technologies and solutions, search for partners, etc. These challenges aim to find start-ups and SMEs capable of responding to the proposed technological problem, as well as to create the necessary partnerships.
- Presentation of different European Calls for Proposals that can respond to these themes (H2020, C-Voucher, etc)
- Matchmaking: a special time allowing all participants to network and share on these exciting themes.
Systematic (the European Deep Tech Cluster) organizes The Tech4Food days in order to present the landscape of the deep tech innovations in the AgriTech FoodTech areas including a specific Photonics For Food session and the most comprehensive oversight of all the Paris-Region ressouces in this innovative field. It will be a great opportunity for cross-sectoral matchmaking, plenty of networking and to deal with open innovation foodtech challenges.
8.30 Welcome and Registration
8.45 General Introduction
9.00 Tech4Food Plenary Meeting Theme 1: Precision Farming
10.00 Tech4Food Plenary Meeting Theme 2: Performance & Production
11.00 Coffe Break
11.30 Tech4Food Plenary Meeting Theme 3: Tracability, Safety and Quality
12.30 Lunch Break
14.00 Tech4Food Plenary Meeting Theme 4: Packaging & Product data
14.45 European projects testimonials
- European Project C-Voucher presentation | Romain Turminel, Systematic Paris-Region
- European Project C-Voucher Testimonial | Benjamin Peri, Pyxo
- The FoodPackLab Project | Sabine Runge, secpho
15.30 FoodPackLab Innovation Workshop with Tech4Food Challenges Theme 1 & 2:
– Challenge “Precision Farming”
– Challenge “Performance & Production”
16.30 FoodPackLab Innovation Workshop with Tech4Food Challenges Theme 3 & 4:
– Challenge “Traceability, Safety & Quality”
– Challenge “Packaging & Product data”
Event partners: FoodPackLab Consortium / INRA / Ile-de-France / IAR
If you are interested in joining this event, please sign-up here.
*Please note that the afternoon sessions from 14h00 on are related to the FoodPackLab Project. The access to these sessions is open for everybody and will be free of charge.