Futur.e.s in Paris / International Pass
- May 18, 2018
The future is already here, come test it!
Futur.e.s in Paris, the largest festival in Europe dedicated to digital innovation, is back from June 20th to June 23rd at the Grande Halle de la Villette. Free and open to all, the festival brings together all the key players of the tech sector to imagine tomorrow’s world.
For its 9th edition, Futur.e.s in Paris offers an expedition to the possible futures, through 6 themed journeys comprising demos of emerging innovations, conferences led by visionaries, and labs. Futur.e.s in Paris gives visitors the chance to meet innovators, artists, activists, doers, and pioneers who tackle major contemporary challenges, encouraging them to get involved in their future.
Discover our international pass options
More than ever, this edition means to bring together and expand the sharing of innovations, all in the realm of the digital transformation of society and the economy as well as emerging tech trends.
In this perspective, we have set up 3 pass options (for International visitors only) :
- Start-ups: 500€ exc. VAT/attendee, and 250€ exc. VAT optional booth
- Clusters: 600€ exc. VAT/attendee
- Corporates: 1000€ exc. VAT/attendee
Each pass includes:
- More visibility for you: Futur.e.s offers you a stage in the « pitch zone » at the heart of the festival. A chance for start-ups to pitch their solution, and for companies to pitch their needs.
- Access to ecosystem connections: A half-day tour to discover Paris Region innovation hubs (Station F, 42 School, successful start-up headquarters…) on Wednesday 20 June, a Futur.e.s guided tour of a selection of demos of the festival, and an International B2B session, specifically designed in our B2B lounge, in order to connect with French partners.