- Dec 20, 2016
In the framework of the European Project ICT4SILVER, co-financed by the European Cooperative Program Interreg SUDOE, GAIA-Cluster TEIC, Home Care Lab (unit of R&D of the Group Integrated Social Services - SSI) and the Technological Center TECNALIA, have organized a workshop whose objective is to respond and reflect among all the agents of the Silver Economy of the Basque Country to the following questions: Which are the needs of the market? Which are the difficulties of the companies that operate in this market?
The workshop will be focused on 5 of the fields of application cited below, and for which the Electronic, Information and Communication Technologies (EICTs) can constitute a response.
- Social and Health Care
- Autonomy and Permanence in the Household Environment
- Housing and Urban Development
- Transport and Adapted Mobility
- Prevention, Active and Healthy Aging
There are other entities from Portugal and France that also participate in the project:
- Portugal: IPCA.PT and TICE.PT.
- France: Aquitaine Développement Innovation, Cluster TIC Santé Aquitain, Autonom’lab, Limousin and Elopsys.