Packaging innovation for the food industry
- May 24, 2018
BOD Group’s High Technology Centre
Mokslininku str. 6AVilnius
Lithuania54° 45' 8.0748" N, 25° 15' 53.1936" E
Association of Lithuanian Printing Industries and Smartfood cluster inviting representatives of food anf packaging sectors to participate in the event on 6th of June in Vilnius (Lithuania).
There will be presented packaging innovation experts insights on the best opportunities and solutions for the food industry:
- The smart packaging design tendencies, Edvardas Kavarskas, Étiquette, Ltd (Lithuania);
- How can packaging solutions drive supply chain performance? Arco Berkenbosch, vice president of „Smurkit Kappa Europe“;
- Innovative solutions on food packaging from „MM Karton“, Dimitrij Mikhailov (Austria);
- Interactive packaging solutions, Lina Raulinavičienė „AURIKA“ (Lithuania);
- Packaging innovations in Sweden, Magnus Persson, Paper Industry Cluster (Sweden);
- How a good packaging influences sales? Experience of food companies.
Number of participants are limited. We are inviting you to take an opportunity and to hear the latest tendencies from international experts.
Registration is required: https://goo.gl/forms/vbt1nuI3cEceXVJ72