- Mar 18, 2019
- CBB Capbiotek
Biopolymers: sources and applications
To innovate with biobased polymers in agriculture, agri-food, cosmetics, packaging, paint...
2nd-3rd July . Rennes (F)
With the concern to adopt a sustainable approach and, at the same time, to answer to a strong regulatory pressure, biobased polymers have been behind ground-breaking innovations. For over 20 years, POLYMERIX has become a benchmark event offering deep insights into the latest innovations about biopolymers, their sources and their applications, and an opportunity for stakeholders to network.
Researchers and manufacturers
• The research currently underway
• Different sources of biopolymers
• Solutions to substitute synthetic polymers
• Innovations to improve the texture of your products
Achieve greater understanding of:
• The (bio)production and extraction
processes of natural polymers (polyesters,
• Biopolymers rheological properties and their applications in agriculture, agri-food, cosmetics, packaging, paint...
Promote your work and take advantage of:
• Being selected for an oral communication and get a discount on subscription fees
• Being selected for a poster presentation
Talks will be given in english or french without simultaneous translation.
Extend your network by meeting key players in your field:
• Meet polymers experts (industrials and academics)
• Open up to other sectors and exchange views
• Meet your next partners
• Formalise your projects
So don’t delay in pre-registering or submitting a poster on