TCE FINAL EVENT IN BRUSSELS – 30 NOV
- Nov 29, 2017
The final event of the TCE project will take place at the Portuguese Embassy, Avenue de Cortenbergh 12, Brussels, Belgium, on November 30 from 2.30 to 6.00 pm. During the event, the 4 clusters, Oy Merinova Ab, the Basque Energy Cluster CEPV, EnergyIN, and the Paper Province, will present the results and the lessons learned in the project which aims in improving and strengthening cluster management practices towards cluster excellency.
The program includes;
- Brief introduction to the clusters and an overview of the project
- Results of the benchmarking of the clusters
- Lessons learned from the training and study visits to excellent clusters.
- Future strategies and action plan of the clusters.
- Conclusions; Lesson learned and recommendation to other clusters
The final event admission is free of charge. For registration to the event, please do it here preferably until 24th November 2017. You will be asked for your name and passport number, and receive a confirmation after your registration.