“Technologies for Agribusiness – “Co-building AgTech solutions with producers"
- Apr 27, 2020
- VEGEPOLYS INTER...
AgTech solutions are entering the market. Among the suppliers of these solutions, many start-ups propose new sensors, decision-making tools, traceability or part of traceability solutions … Success onto the market is not always established. Co-building with producers to develop innovative solutions is a good practice that TRACK want to highlight. There is different ways and services provided to facilitate the co-building of solutions for agricultural producers. This webinar will present some examples from AgTech companies that have used co-building with producers during their innovation process.
We will try to illustrate various options for co-construction : from punctual collaboration in R&D project to structuring initiatives for co-construction with users in agriculture.
We will also reserve some time for questions and answers.
We look forward to exchanging with you soon.
Targeted participants : AgtTech providers from start-ups, SMEs or larger companies ; producers or organisation of producers who want to take part in de development of solutions fitting their needs ; technical centres ; researchers contributors for the development of AgTech solutions
- Feedback from companies with success in the co-development with producers : company in agrifood financed by DIVA project / Spain
- Co-creation of a sustainable and intelligent business model to cover food digital traceability and transparency at origin: Agroplanning / Spain (My VITIPLANNING DIVA project)
- Software for irrigation management in olive groves : Evernortech and Tepro / Spain (WATSAT DIVA Project demo small scale)
- Ideas to undertake some structural actions to intensify co-construction dynamics with users : example of Agronica / Italy – Gianfranco Giannerini
- Ongoing structuring initiatives for co-building with producers
- AgriFarmLab / France, an Innovation Experiment inside SmartAgriHubs to be continued – Alexandre Morin, Chamber of Agriculture from Pays de la Loire Region and Vincent Dufau, Infagri85
- Territorial Laboratory for Innovation on large crops in Auvergne / France – Victoria Lovighi