VII CEI Forum for Health, Wellness & Spa Torism Industry
- Apr 18, 2016
The VII CEI Regional Forum for Health, Wellness & Spa Industry will be held in May 24, 2016 in Belgrade-Serbia, at the Hotel Crown Plaza, organized by the Cluster Wellness Serbia and supported by CEI (Central European Initiative).
Lecturers and participants are leading professionals and experts from 11 CEI countries: Austria, Italia, Montenegro, Hungary, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Macedonia and Croatia.
Key note speakers are:
· Mr. Christoph Tscainker, Authentic Experience, Cluster Wellness Tyrol, Austria,
· Mr. Massimo Giovanetti, Sales & Marketing Manager, Terme Montecatini
· Mladenka Nastovski - Mesaric, Corporate Spa Director, Lošinj Hotels & Villas (the first ESPA certificated hotel in Croatia).
Main topics of the Forum are:
1. Cluster as a driving force for increasing competitiveness of SMEs,
2. Learning from leaders: Best practices – mineral and thermal spas, hotels with wellness and spa and other service providers
3. Effective marketing strategies for wellness & spa tourism
The event is meeting point not only for clusters, but for all SMEs/professionals and stakeholders from wellness and spa industry from Central Europe with focus on networking, sharing, learning and transferring knowledge and experiences from leaders from EU countries to leaders and other professionals from non EU courtiers, having been held since 2009. Previous Conference, VI CEI Health, Wellness & Spa Tourism Conference, was selected in five the most successful projects (success stories) co-financed by CEI Fund.
More information about our Conferences, could be found the link: www.hwsconference.com