World Sustainable Energy Days 2019
- Sep 16, 2018
The World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED) are one of Europe’s largest annual conferences in this field. The 2019 conference will take place from 27 February - 1 March 2019 in Wels/Austria.
Energy efficiency and renewable energy are at the core of Europe’s commitment to a clean energy transition that serves the needs of citizens, economic development and the
environment. Achieving a smart, socially fair and sustainable energy system requires strong policies, competitive businesses and technology innovation. Mastering the digital transformation of energy and buildings will be crucial for creating a thriving economy and for the success of the global clean energy transition.
The World Sustainable Energy Days connect people and empower them to embrace the necessary change.
The annual conference features policies, technologies, innovation and market development through a unique combination of conferences and interactive events. It brings together more than 650 delegates from over 50 countries from business,cluster companies, the research community and the public sector.
Clean. Competitive. Connected.
- European Pellet Conference: The world‘s largest annual conference on pellets: Technologies Markets Policies Financing
- European Energy Efficiency Conference: Policies Markets Business models Research & innovation Technologies Financing - Best practice solutions
- Young Energy Researchers Conference: 2 conferences presenting the work and achievements of young energy researchers - Awards "Best Young Energy Efficiency Researcher" and "Best Young Biomass Researcher"
- Industrial Energy Efficiency Conference: Industrial energy transition: Innovation - Markets - Best Practice
- Innovation Workshops Energy and Buildings: New research results on energy-efficient and sustainable buildings - Technology Innovation
- Energy Efficiency Policy Conference: Policy - Markets - Financing
- Smart E-Mobility Conference: Market overview - Building integration, energy management, storage and charging solutions - Best practice examples
- Energy Efficiency Economy Workshop: Business models - Innovative energy services
- Tradeshow "Energiesparmesse": Leading tradeshow on renewable energy and energy efficiency with 100,000 visitors and 900 exhibitors annually
- Technical Site Visits: Pellets & wood chips (26 February) - Energy efficiency (1 March)
- Poster Presentation: Offers the opportunity to present successful initiatives and projects on energy efficiency and renewable energy
Cluster partners are involved in the programme as speakers and attendees.
Call for Papers & Speakers (Deadline 10 October 2018)
There are several possibilities to get involved in the programme
• Call for Papers • Call Young Energy Researchers • Propose a speaker
- energy efficiency
- renewable energy sources
- energy-efficient and sustainable buildings
- pellets sustainable energy research, technologies, markets and policies
- products, services, business models
Further details: www.wsed.at/call
We look forward to receiving your contributions!