Lithuanian Clusters Association
Lithuanian Clusters Association unites the most active and progressive Lithuanian clusters. The asssociation was established in 2014.
Mission of the Association – strengthening the competitiveness of Lithuanian business by developing clusters.
Vision: global, influential, sustainable association best representing Lithuanian clusters.
Goals of the Association:
- to participate in formation and implementation of clustering policy in Lithuania;
- to represent interests of clusters and their members in Lithuania and abroad;
- to improve conditions of clusters’ operation and development;
- to strengthen clusters’ management competences and spread good practice.
- Principles of activity: the association implements its mission, vision, goals, objectives and activities in accordance with principles of business ethics, transparency, openness, honesty.
- Baltic Education Cluster (BEC)
- Bio Power Plants Development Cluster (Addeco)
- Smart Technology Cluster (SMARTTA)
- Laser & Engineering Technologies Cluster (LITEK)
- Lithuanian Automotive Export Association (LAuGEA)
- Lithuanian Food Exporters Association (LitMEA) / SMART Food Cluster
- Lithuanian Medical Tourism Cluster (LITCARE)
- Lithuanian Prefabricated Wooden Houses Cluster (PrefabLT)
- International Security Cluster (ISC)
- Užupis Creative Cluster (UCC)
Web page: http://www.lca.lt/
Savanoriu ave. 178F, 03154 Vilnius, Lithuania
Business centre “Business Hive Vilnius”
Tel. +370 686 777 81