Latin America IPR SME Helpdesk
- Jun 09, 2016
The Latin America IPR SME Helpdesk offers free of charge, first-line support on IP and IP rights matters to facilitate the expansion of European SMEs (EU SMEs and SMEs from the Associated countries) already established at, or working with entities in Latin America (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela) as well as those potentially interested in establishing commercial and R&D activities and ventures in these countries.
The Latin America IPR SME Helpdesk is a project co-funded by the European Commission, and implemented from July 2015 to January 2018 by a consortium of organisations from Europe and Latin America:
- University of Alicante, Spain (General Coordinator)
- Eurochambres, Belgium
- Instituto Nacionale da Propriedade Industrial, Portugal
- Instituto Dannemann Siemsen, Brazil
- Instituto Nacional de Propiedad Intelectual, Chile
- Instituto Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico
- Eurochile, Chile
- Senior Experts from Latin American countries
Services provided by the Helpdesk?
EU SMEs are offered free of charge information, training, first-line assistance and support in IP rights matters related to Latin American countries through the following tools:
- Helpline - first-line assistance on IP protection and IP rights enforcement in Latin America, service offered in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese- with maximum 3 working days response time
- Library - country and sector specific factsheets, short video presentations, important links, newsletters and more.
- Training – both online and on-site - SME Clinics and Workshops on IP issues in Latin America. Most of the training events take place in different EU countries, as well as Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru or Colombia, among others.
Contact : Latin America IPR SME Helpdesk headquarters in Spain: TEL: +34 96 590 9684
E-MAIL: [email protected]
For more information please visit : http://www.latinamerica-ipr-helpdesk.eu/