2nd International Forum Energy for Smart Mobility
Capenergies - competitiveness cluster and GreenUnivers - cleantech specialised media are pleased to inform you that registration is now open for the
2nd Energy For Smart Mobility European Forum
On March 14th & 15th 2019, in Marseille
Join the major event on energy solutions for tomorrow’s mobility in Europe
Promoting technical and commercial exchanges in the field of next generation smart energy-based solutions for a clean mobility
More than 350 professionals will gather in Marseille to discuss challenges at stake and developing business opportunities: CEOs from world leading companies, mid-caps, SMEs, start-ups, European/national decision makers, cities, financers.
3 partner countries: Finland, Spain and Japan* will showcase their best practices and bring their most promising businesses in Marseille.
2 days of high-level keynote speeches and round table debates, an international start-up contest, thematic workshops, BtoB meetings - and much more - will provide you with a unique opportunity to stay informed about trends and perspectives, latest technological solutions, economic and financial models, as well as legal frameworks in a rapidly evolving sector.
|MAIN TOPICS ON ENERGY AND SMART MOBILITY:|
- Challenges and prospects for deployment of hydrogen mobility
- Vehicle to grid : business models and governance
- Large scale deployment of smart charging infrastructure
- Digital solutions, data exploitation and blockchain at the service of EV charging system
- Shore-to-power / smart port
- Intelligent energy for last kilometer mobility: freight and people transportation in urban and insular/isolated area
For registration and further information, please visit the event webpage www.energy4smartmobility.eu
(*To be confirmed)
Content available soon