Biotech Cluster and SME Matchmaking Mission to Japan
Calls for applications for Cluster/SME support missions to Japan : "BIOTECH CLUSTER & SME MATCHMAKING MISSION TO JAPAN "
Organised on the fringes of “BioJapan” Expo in Yokohama (http://www.ics-expo.jp/biojapan).
- Mission date: 12 – 16 October 2015 / Application deadline: 11 June 2015
Clusters and companies operating in the following (Red) Biotech-related sectors are invited to apply:
- - Drug and Drug Discovery (Small-Molecule Drug, Biologics, Vaccine etc.)
- - Drug Discovery Support and Contract Services (Drug Synthesis Services, Analysis Contract Services and Chemical Compound Libraries and Screening etc.)
- - Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
- - Functional Food and Agriculture
- - Medical Treatment, Diagnosis and Medical Devices and Equipment
- - Research Devices, Bioinformatics and Bio imaging etc.
The Cluster/SME support mission is managed by the EU-Japan Centre and funded by the European Commission. The mission will enable participants to learn about the targeted market and to identify key contacts for business or technology transfer partnerships or research collaborations.
The mission lasts 5 days and is composed of market-specific business seminars, group company visits, one-on-one meetings at a targeted trade fair with
showcase and networking events to maximize opportunities for the participants.
In addition, the mission will provide EU clusters the opportunity to benchmark with the Japanese ones during a dedicated cluster session.
Costs covered by the EU-Japan Centre:
- Tuition fees
- Transfers during group company visits and to/from Yokohama
- Trade fair registration fee including access to the exhibition & annex hall
- Trade fair access to the partnering area and the partnering system
- Trade fair booth arrangements
- Lunch for 3 days, welcome reception and closing cocktail
A scholarship of EUR 600 is available for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
More information and registration:
Biotech webinar: Cell technology, cell therapy, tissue engineering and gene therapy in Japan
- 30/04/2015 at 10:30 (Brussels time)
Content available soon