ESIB2019 - The European Summit of Industrial Biotechnology
Are you active in industrial biotechnology and are looking for something special? You always thought of an event that not only covers science but also deals with industrial needs and hopes, economic demands, funding resources or political aspirations and still leaves space for networking and recreation? Organized by Austrian Centre of Industrial Biotechnology (acib),the European Summit of Industrial Biotechnology (esib) is the European communication platform for industrial biotechnology.
With more than 500 delegates from science, industry and politics it is one of the largest biotech-events in Europe. This award-winning mixture of scientific lectures, pitching events, partnering and networking opportunities will now be continued with ESIB2019 from 18-20 November 2019 in Graz, Austria. Don't miss it!
The committee for the 2019 event warrants an outstanding program with renowned speakers and fascinating topics in the field of industrial biotechnology.
• One of the largest biotech-events in Europe
• 500+ delegates from science, industry and politics
• Scientific parallel sessions + Matchmaking Event + Networking Opportunities
• Early bird registration EUR 590 (excl. VAT) until July 31st, 2019
• Extensive sponsoring & exhibition opportunities
More information and registration on www.esib.at
Content available soon