EU-Japan Centre – Biotech Cluster SME mission
The EU-Japan-Centre organises a mission to Japan for cluster and SME working on biotechnologies. The mission allows the participants to:
- Exhibit at the “BioJapan” Expo in Pacifico Yokohama;
- Gain knowledge about the market structure, sector analysis, business policy;
- Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, business partners);
- Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology) in the Global Biotechnology Industry;
- Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities.
The Biotech Cluster/SME mission will be organised on the fringe of “BioJapan” Expo in Yokohama. During the fair (3 days) participants will attend B2B meetings and meet with Japanese visitors. In order to maximize partnering opportunities, participants will be able to exhibit in the EU-Japan Centre booth.
Additionally, a partnering event will be organized one day before the fair: the European Biotech & Pharma Partnering Event at Senri-Life Science Foundation will take place in Osaka on Tuesday October 9, 2018. Pre-arranged B-2-B meetings with companies from Kansai regions will also be organised in collaboration with Osaka Bio Headquarters.
Professional interpreters will be on hand during the trade fair to help participants communicate with potential Japanese business partners. Based on materials participants provide, the EU-Japan Centre will arrange Japanese-language posters to promote products at the EU Delegation booth at the trade fair.
More information can be found on the EU-Japan Centre website.
Content available soon