European Funding Academy course
The full EU R&I project lifecycle from the proposal concept till the final report - The essence of all our knowledge: European Funding Academy
Join Europa Media’s summer European Funding Academy and get a practical insight to the EU research and innovation projects and gain hands-on knowledge on how to submit competitive project proposals and effectively manage projects under Horizon 2020.
WHY Europa Media's course?
- Europa Media’s trainers are actual project managers, coordinators and financial administrators of our 15 successful H2020 projects – giving you advice based on their everyday experience.
- Europa Media is always the first to provide clear and understandable explanations and answers through practical examples and workshops during which you can practice what we preach.
- Europa Media is Europe’s leading provider of practical training courses in developing and implementing EU R&I projects.
WHAT: This 4-day intensive course will help you develop more competitive proposals under Horizon 2020 calls and effectively manage your projects.
The European Funding Academy provides a complete insight to the EU research and innovation programmes of 2014-2020 (there are other funding sources besides H2020) and draws on the lessons learned from:
- The 2014-2018 calls of H2020;
- Dozens of our winning and lost proposals with around 30% success rate; and
- Our recently funded H2020 projects, including the reports submitted.
HOW: Lectures and workshops on Proposal Development and Project Management
Experience Europa Media's famous "learning-by-doing" approach – presentations in the morning, then practice your newly-gained knowledge during the workshops specifically designed for the particular topics of Proposal Development and Technical and Financial Project Management.
The training fee includes
- Training material in electronic format
- Coffee breaks and lunches at the venue
- Social event
- Access to My Trainings (downloadable background documentations, presentations and workshop materials)
- Access to Europa Media’s private LinkedIn group where you can ask our project managers any questions you might have after the training
- Certificate of attendance
Please find more details on the training course proposed here.
The article was published on https://europamediatrainings.com/ website here: https://europamediatrainings.com/training-course/310/european-funding-academy
© 2018 Europa Media Trainings. All rights reserved.
Content available soon