ICT business mission to Singapore & Thailand
EU Gateway | Business Avenues Programme is organising a business mission to Singapore & Thailand in the sector of Information & Communication Technologies this coming May. EU Gateway | Business Avenues is an exclusive initiative supported by the European Union. Driven by business opportunities, the programme accelerates high potential European companies in Asian markets through sector-focused business missions organised in key markets.
EU Gateway | Business Avenues will organise from May 22-27 a business mission focused on the Information & Communication Technologies sector. Selected companies will get the opportunity to travel first to Singapore, then to Thailand.
During this business mission week, participants will have:
- Privileged access to focused business opportunities
- 3 Business Exhibition Days which will take place at the Mission hotel in Singapore
- Targeted meetings with potential business partners and key contacts
- Readily available market intelligence
- Low entry costs
- Internationalisation coaching and support on doing business in Singapore & Thailand
- Business support during and after the mission to facilitate the deal
Applications are now open for business mission in ICT:
- When: 22 – 27 May 2017
- Where: Singapore & Thailand
Find out more & submit your application:
Deadline: 3 February 2017