NANOTECH CLUSTER SME MISSION
The Nanotech Cluster/SMEr mission coincides with the “nano tech - International Nanotechnology Exhibition and Conference” in Tokyo. During the fair (3 days) you will attend showcase sessions and B2B meetings and meet with Japanese visitors.
- Exhibit at the “nano tech - International Nanotechnology Exhibition and Conference”
- Gain knowledge about the Nanotechnology market structure, sector analysis, business policy
- Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, business partners)
- Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
- Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
The programme targets participants from SMEs (large companies may apply but will not be given priority) and clusters from the EU or COSME partnering countries, active in sectors covered by the trade fair, i.e:
Nano Evaluation & Measurement
Nano Fabrication Technology
Please find more information on the event as well as how to apply here.
Tel: +32 (0)2 282 00 40
Fax: +32 (0)2 282 00 45
Content available soon