WATIFY Matchmaking Event on Photonics
- May 12, 2017
- alina danielescu
Watify, an awareness-raising campaign, funded by the European Commission, to stimulate the technological transformation of Europe’s industry, is organising a matchmaking event on Photonics in Florence in cooperation with the Region of Tuscany, ACTPHAST, Tuscany Life Sciences Cluster and Istituto di Fisica Applicata “Nello Carrara” Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche.
The objective of the matchmaking event is to facilitate inter-regional cooperation that will help to exploit synergies, pool resources and infrastructures across Europe and enlarge the potential user-base.
Further objectives are to develop joint initiatives /partnerships /demonstration projects in photonics and to match S3 priorities and exploit identified complementary resources and strengths.
- Benefit from personalised and pre-arranged bilateral meetings with technological/research/financing/commercial partners
- Get informed on the opportunities and challenges of photonics
- Get to know interesting projects or initiatives in photonics
- Initiate cross-border contacts, and explore potential opportunities for cooperation
- Work towards the exploitation of synergies in cross-border value chains
Please find more details on the event, participants, agenda and registration here.