What do cluster organisations need to do to express their interest and which steps to follow:
If a cluster organisation wants to set up a consortium addressing a certain topic, the steps are:
- The cluster organisation must have a published profile on ECCP. If this is not yet available, either create a profile http://www.clustercollaboration.eu/node/add/cluster-profile or if the process was initiated, check if the profile was submitted for validation.
- Click on the blue big button „Create Partner Search Request“. We also invite users to pre-view the process by clicking on the black button „? Tour“.
- For further assistance, please also check the Partner Search guidelines
If a user (belonging to a cluster organisation or a different type of organisation) wants to express interest for an already published ESCP-S3 initiative, the steps are:
- The user must have a filled user account (be registered and logged in) and must click on the blue line „Express interest“.
- Fill in the 2 fields requested.
- Save the content.