Call for expression of interest: Organise a stakeholder workshop as part of EU Industry Day
The European Commission is organising a second 'European Industry Day' on 22-23 February 2018. On the first day of the event we would like to organise some stakeholder workshops. Stakeholders from any sector of industry or the research and innovation community are now invited to submit their proposals for organising a workshop.
Stakeholders from any sector of industry, or the research and innovation community are invited to submit their proposals for organising a workshop on 22 February in Brussels as part of 2018 EU Industry Day. This first day of the event will be opened by Vice-President Katainen of the Commission. It will feature a high-level round table, as well as the stakeholder workshops.
Thematic areas selected for 2018
- Industry and territory
- Industry and people
- Industry and technologies
The Commission will support the stakeholder workshops by offering their organisers:
- A slot on the programme of 2018 EU Industry Day
- A room in the EU Industry Day venue for up to 100 participants
- Access to the conference catering services
- Promotion of the workshop through the event's promotion channels
- Promotion of the workshop results: stakeholder workshop organisers will submit short summaries of their workshop to the Commission. The Commission will reserve the right to edit the summaries and use them in its future communication materials about EU Industry Day
- To keep participation as inclusive as possible, the Commission may be able to reimburse travel and accommodation expenses for a maximum of 2 selected speakers per workshop. The organisers of the selected workshops will receive information concerning the possible reimbursement of such expenses after the closing of the selection procedure.
Please find more information on application details, selection criteria here.