How to become an ESCA expert for the benchmarking of cluster organisations
ESCA - The European Secretariat for Cluster Analysis promotes cluster management excellence through benchmarking and labelling of cluster management organisations. The cluster benchmarking interviews are conducted by specifically trained ESCA benchmarking experts.
On March 2-3, 2017 ESCA will organize a training workshop in Dresden/Germany for interested parties to become an ESCA expert. The training can only take place if a minimum of four trainees register and participate. Registrations are accepted on a "first come, first served" basis and the timely receipt of payment of the registration fee, as only a maximum of 7 trainees can participate.
In order to participate in the training candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Professional experience in cluster and/or network management and/or cluster policy or similar experiences (min. 2 years)
- Fluent English language skills (oral and written)
- Signed IP agreement with VDI/VDE-IT (to be signed by the employing organisation of the Benchmarking Expert and the Benchmarking Expert) - payment of the participation fee of the training sessions
- Good knowledge of national and European cluster landscape
- Awareness of individual potential conflicts of interest in relation to acting as a Benchmarking Expert
Participation fee is 750 EUR/trainee.
Upon successful participation in this training each participant will receive a certificate, will be listed as ESCA expert on the ESCA website and is allowed to conduct benchmarking projects in collaboration with ESCA.
For more information and details of the trainig programme see the attached document and on the ESCA website: http://www.cluster-analysis.org/downloads/ESCA_Training_Offer_DRESDEN_2017.pdf/view