KAIZEN WEBINAR SERIES - SUMMER 2016
Following the very successful webinars co-organised last winter with Kaizen Institute GmbH www.de.kaizen.com, the EU-Japan Centre will be repeating the series of live KAIZEN WEBINARS, targeted at the industrial and the academic sector.
The series covers a full range of methods at basic level, offering attendees the key success factors for introducing and implementing KAIZEN within their company. Kaizen is the practice of continuous improvement, recognised worldwide as an important pillar of an organisation’s long-term competitive strategy.
By introducing the Kaizen techniques, companies can greatly improve their business processes, through focusing on the requirements from customers and employees. Each session will encompass a presentation by an expert from Kaizen Institute GmbH, followed by a Q&A session to develop personal cases.
SCHEDULE OF THE WEBINARS
• KAIZEN Basics on Wednesday, 29 June (14:30-15:30)
• JIT Basics (Flow Basics) on Wednesday, 6 July (14:30-15:30)
• TPM Basics on Wednesday, 13 July (14:30-15:30)
• Quality (SSP / FMEA Tools) on Wednesday, 7 September (14:30-
• Workplace Organization 5S and Ergonomics on Friday, 16
• Lean Admin Basics on Friday, 30 September (14:30-15:30)
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY FEW PLACES STILL AVAILABLE
To register*, please fill out the form at: http://www.eu-japan.eu/wcm-webinar-series
Contact: Margherita Rosada, email: email@example.com
*It is possible to subscribe to several webinars, either by submitting the form in one shot or several times.