Open call for clusters in the Interreg Mediterranean programme
The second call for Modular projects in the Interreg MED programme is open! We introduce the ECCP cluster community a new opportunity for transnational cooperation by publishing the call that was published on January 30, 2017 on the programme's website :
The Interreg MED Programme is pleased to inform you that the first call for Modular projects of the programming period 2014-2020 is now open to programme priority axes 1, 2 and 3. The priority axis 1 has as specific objective 1.1: To increase transnational activity of innovative clusters and networks of key sectors of the MED area (for more information see here )
Two different types of project are open:
- SINGLE-MODULE: open for testing (M2) and capitalising (M3) modules only Multi-module projects M2+M3 will not be accepted for this call.
- INTEGRATED PROJECTS : studying (M1) + testing (M2) + capitalising (M3) Integrated projects have to include all these modules.
For a detailed description of contents of programme specific objectives and types of projects, including information on possible actions, beneficiaries and target groups, please refer to the Programme key documents:
- the Interreg MED Cooperation Programme
- the Terms of Reference for each specific objective
- the Programme Manual
Under this call, each proposal has to be submitted to a single Programme specific objective. For the Axis 2, only integrated project proposals on specific objective 2.3 will be accepted. No other type of applications will be allowed.
ERDF AND IPA ALLOCATIONS
The indicative ERDF allocation for this call is 65M€, i.e. :
- 35M€ for “integrated” projects
- 15M€ for M2 projects
- 15M€ M3 for M3 projects The final allocation is subject to further decisions of the Interreg MED Programme Monitoring Committee.
The indicative IPA allocation for this call is 2,6M€; i.e. :
- 1,4M€ for “integrated” projects
- 1,2M€ for M2/M3 projects The final allocation is subject to further decisions of the Interreg MED Programme Monitoring Committee
The indicative IPA allocation for this call is 3M€ (1M€ for each priority axis). The final allocation is subject to further decisions of the Interreg MED Programme Monitoring Committee. The availability of IPA funds is also subject to the signature of the Financing Agreement between the Interreg MED Programme Managing Authority, the European Commission and each one of the concerned IPA countries.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Proposals must be submitted electronically using the on-line monitoring tool of the Interreg MED Programme, SYNERGIE CTE. The system will be open from 30th January 2017 at 12:00 (Paris time) until 31st March, 12:00 (Paris time).
For more information see the programme website