ADRION Third Call for Proposals for Priority Axis 1
1. Topic 1: Smart Specialization Strategy (S3) on Blue Growth;
The overall goal of this topic is to improve the capacities of public actors on innovation policies, strategies and actions in order to promote and support Blue growth through Smart Specialisation Strategy (S3). This form of cooperation among ADRION regions and Partner States will allow public actors to explore whether and to which extent S3 priorities currently being implemented and/or envisaged in national and/or regional contexts differ or complement each other in order to build a new one at transnational/macro-regional level.
- Exploitation of potentials for transnational cooperation to support the implementation of a S3 on Blue growth in the Adriatic Ionian area, focusing on topics/sectors of macro-regional interest;
- Establishing and/or enhancing linkages to support macro-regional S3 on Blue Growth in the Adriatic Ionian area, with a particular focus on exchange of good practices towards relevant institutions of IPA Partner States.
2. Topic 2: Social Innovation.
The overall goal of this topic is to contribute to the creation of a favourable ecosystem in order to tackle the emerging needs and challenges in the area of social inclusion, fight against poverty, migrants integration into society and labour market, demographic changes and ageing population.
Development and implementation of innovative social policies and/or tools aiming at the integration of marginalized communities, migrants and disadvantaged groups in the society and in the labour market;
Fostering social entrepreneurship through the development of skills and entrepreneurship competences;
Enhancing the cooperation among different actors dealing with social services of general interest.
The Call Announcement on Priority Axis 1 will be opened from 20th May to 29th July at 15:00 (CET).
The call was published on the programme website here. © Copyright - Interreg ADRION
* EU Partner States: Croatia (NUTS regions: Jadranska Hrvatska; Kontinentalna Hrvatska), Greece (NUTS regions: Anatoliki Makedonia, Thraki; Kentriki Makedonia; Dytiki Makedonia; Thessalia; Ipeiros; Ionia Nisia; Dytiki Ellada; Sterea Ellada; Peloponnisos; Attiki; Voreio Aigaio; Notio Aigaio; Kriti), Italy (NUTS regions: Abruzzo, Basilicata, Calabria, Emilia-Romagna, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Lombardia, Marche, Molise, Provincia Autonoma di Bolzano, Provincia Autonoma di Trento, Puglia, Sicilia, Umbria, Veneto), Slovenia: (NUTS regions: Vzhodna Slovenija; Zahodna Slovenija).
Non-EU Partner States: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia.