Apply to the Healthcare & Medical Technologies Business Mission in Japan!
Recent trends in the Japanese Healthcare & Medical Technologies sector are showing strong business opportunities for European companies. Take advantage of them! Continued steady growth of the medical devices market shows increasing needs for advanced diagnostics and therapeutic technologies. Nursing care equipment is in high demand due to the nation's ageing population and the high turnover rate of nursing care staff. Furthermore, demand for remote care solutions for at home patients is increasing. A range of opportunities, along with the ones listed above, could drive your market entry strategy into Japan.
European companies active in Healthcare & Medical Technologies can apply for a business mission to Tokyo, Japan.
EU Gateway | Business Avenues is an exclusive initiative supported by the European Union. Driven by business opportunities, the programme accelerates high potential European companies in Asian markets through sector-focused business missions.
EU Gateway | Business Avenues will take up to 40 selected European companies to Japan from 29 January – 02 February 2018 for a business mission on Healthcare & Medical Technologies. Participants will have:
• Privileged access to focused business opportunities
• Targeted meetings with potential business partners and key contacts
• Site visits to gain insights into the Japanese Healthcare & Medical Technologies market
• Participation in the Tokyo Health Industry Show 2018
• Market intelligence in terms of a comprehensive market study
• Internationalisation coaching and support on doing business in Japan
• Business support during and after the mission to facilitate any deals
• Access to co-financing by the European Union for some of the main costs
Key information and how to apply:
When: 29 January – 02 February 2018
Where: Tokyo, Japan
Application deadline: 06 October 2017
Find out more & submit your application: https://www.eu-gateway.eu/business-missions/missions-calendar/healthcare...