DIHELP call for Expression of Interest
In the context of the Digitising European Industry (DEI) initiative, the European Commission has launched the Digital Innovation Hub Enhanced Learning Programme (DIHELP). DIHELP will support 30 Digital Innovation Hubs to develop and/or scale-up their activities for 9 months through a coaching and mentoring programme.
As part of the DIH Academy, 30 selected hubs are provided with coaching and mentoring, delivered both face-to-face and remotely to develop their activities and support the uptake of digital technologies in the regions.
CARSA, together with Ecorys, Eurada and IMProve Academy, are implementing the action that will select 30 DIHs operational in any technological domain through a call for Expression of Interest.
This call for Expression of Interest has been launched on the 28 November 2018 and will be open until 16 January 2019 (17:00 CET). New DIHs as well as established DIHs can apply to be a part of the programme.
The DIH Academy offers selected DIHs:
- A 3-day kick-off conference in Brussels;
- Individual personalised on-site coaching:
- A 2- day personalised on-site workshop with tangible results;
- A 1-day regional workshop to engage the stakeholder network;
- Virtual back-office:
- Regular webinars on relevant topics for thematic deep- dives and inspiration;
- Access to an E-learning portal for flexible, individual learning opportunities;
- Virtual on-demand coaching sessions to discuss individual issues.
You can apply here: https://dihelp.eu/open-call/
If you are interested in the call and would like to know more about it, register here for the webinar organised on December 11.
More information about the Digital Innovation Hub Enhanced-Learning Programme (DIHELP) can be found here.