Support for the Implementation of the Entrepreneurship Competence Framework
COS-ENTRECOMP-2018-3-01: Support for the Implementation of the Entrepreneurship Competence Framework.
The overall goal of this call for proposal is to turn EntreComp (Entrepreneurship Competence Framework) as an idea into action to bring value to communities of users at local, regional national level. This initiative aims at bringing together key stakeholders (at EU, national, regional or local level) for interactive discussions around EntreComp, with the objective to build collaborations between education and training providers, enterprises and other stakeholders and to actively involve the target user groups in a co-design process.
EntreComp is going to be a central instrument for the promotion and uptake of entrepreneurship education across Europe.
The specific objectives of this call for proposals include:
- Encouraging system-level development of support for the entrepreneurship competence, including for instance new policy strategies and initiatives, the establishment of durable national, regional or local collaborative communities, high level curricula reform, strategic partnerships between different sectors etc.;
- Using EntreComp, to develop a holistic set of learning opportunities, education and training programmes and support services for the development of the entrepreneurial competence throughout life;
- Engaging with employers and employment services to support the development and assessment of entrepreneurial competences in job seeking, in the work place and during working life;
- Encouraging innovation and new approaches to entrepreneurship competence development in different learning settings (including formal, non-formal and informal settings) and the involvement of new providers, companies, NGO, intermediaries;
- Using EntreComp to form responses to the changing nature of labour market and education and training, due for instance to digital technology, to support citizens’ innovation and creativity.
- Disseminating lessons learnt to stakeholders and policy makers from other regions and countries;
- Bringing countries (and/or regions, cities) together to exchange experiences and good practices in building a coherent methodology to support the development of entrepreneurial skills at national and local level.
Applicants must be legal entities forming a consortium. Please see here the eligibility criteria.
Activities supported by this call for proposals are described below:
1. Establishment of national, regional or local collaborative communities
2. Organization of workshops, roundtables, seminars and regular dialogues within the collaborative communities
3. Designing a Strategy for new learning opportunities and support services based on EntreComp
4. Development of learning opportunities based on the learning outcomes in EntreComp
5. Testing new approaches to developing and assessing the entrepreneurship competence
6. Communication and exchanges at European level
The total budget earmarked for the co-financing of projects is estimated at EUR 1.000.000. The maximum grant per project will be EUR 500.000. EASME expects to fund two (2) proposals. The grant is limited to a maximum reimbursement rate of 90% of eligible costs. EASME reserves the right not to distribute all the funds available.
Please find more details on the call documents here.
The call was published on ec.europa.eu website here. © European Union, 1995-2019