EU4Sports Clusters Alliance Final Conference
- Nov 14, 2017
EU4Sports Clusters Alliance Final Conference on "The Internationalisation of SMEs", will take place on November 22nd at ACCIÓ premises: Rue de la Loi, 227, 3rd floor, B- 1040 Brussels (Belgium).
EU4SportsClusters Alliance is a project co-financed by the European Commission to implement and test a Joint Internationalisation Strategy for the European Strategic Sport Clusters Partnership, developing new value chains and exploiting international opportunities for SMEs, especially those existing in third markets outside the EU.
The alliance is made up of five European partners (INDESCAT from Catalonia, Spain; Sports & Technology, The Netherlands; EPSI –European Platform for Sports Innovation–, Belgium; Cluster Montagne, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France; and Flanders’ Bike Valley, Belgium).
Project tangible outcomes
- 2 Trade missions to China and USA, including the attendance to 2 international fairs
- 3 market studies to China, USA and Iran
- 2 EU matchmaking Event to Iran and Belgium
- 1 Guide on EU Funding for sports industry 2014-2020
- 4 Training sessions on EU funding, international export groups, learning study tours to other partnerships and reverse missions
For the program and registration form, please click here.