‘inDemand’ announces winning companies which will co-create digital health solutions together with healthcare professionals from Spain, Finland and France
- Jul 29, 2019
Twelve healthcare challenges will be solved with technology in the European regions of Murcia, Paris and Oulu.
Through the inDemand model, “the expected results are digital solutions with high success rate because they have been developed side by side with the healthcare organizations”, says Jorge González, inDemand project coordinator.
The inDemand project has announced the companies that will have the opportunity to co-create digital health solutions hand in hand with the healthcare organisations. The twelve challenges were detected and defined by healthcare professionals from the European regions of Murcia, Oulu and Paris, as part of the inDemand model – based on a demand-driven approach.
“inDemand solves challenges identified by the customer – the Healthcare organizations –. That’s why we talk about a demand-driven model. This approach is going to increase the capacity of health entities to systematically identify and solve their needs while creating opportunities for private companies”, explains Jorge González.
The selected digital health companies will get up to 40,000 € and the opportunity to co-create and test their solutions directly with the end-users. They will also receive personalized business support with digital health experts to help them get to the market.
Selected companies to co-create in Murcia Region (Spain)
– Challenge DEEP DIVER (Assistance in the search for diagnoses with suspicion of Professional Illness). Selected company: VÓCALI (Spain)
– Challenge GRAVIDITY (Digital card for monitoring pregnancy and puerperium of the Murcia Health Service -SMS-). Selected company: PROMPTLY HEALTH (Portugal)
– Challenge HECRO (Support for the diagnosis and treatment of chronic wounds). Selected company: ASLOGIC (Spain)
– Challenge DIGITAL ACTIVA (Tool to help the management and monitoring of physical exercise prescribed for health). Selected company: HEALTH UP PROJECT (Spain)
Selected companies to co-create in Oulu Region (Finland)
– Challenge Intelligent Screening – Using smart application in patient screening for MRI-scans. Project: Smart Contraindication Scanner (SCS). Selected company: NEAGEN (Finland)
– Challenge Respiratory Rate Monitor – Machine vision on respiratory rate monitoring. Project: Vigilance by Video (VxV). Selected company: NE DEVICE SW (Finland)
– Challenge Smart Pain Manager. Project: Kipuwex pain manager. Selected company: KIPUWEX (Finland)
– Challenge Orientation Game for healthcare professionals and students. Project Chatbot for Orientation Game – COG. Selected company: ISOFT.AI (Finland)
Selected companies to co-create in Paris Region – Île de France (France)
– Challenge ANONYMOUS – GHU PARIS (Anonymization of patient data for research purpose). Selected company: CODOC (France)
– Challenge ARNO – GHU PARIS (Non-opposition collection electronic system). Selected company: CODOC (France)
– Challenge MATCO – GCSMS 91 (Elderly people – Monitoring of multiple data during night). Selected company: Declared void
– Challenge A3D – GCSMS 91 (Elderly people – non-invasive and easy to do undernourishment monitoring test). Selected company: WINNOV(France)
– Challenge ONCO – FOCH Hospital (Improve the long-term monitoring of cancer patients). Selected company: PANDALAB (France)
The inDemand EU project is currently implemented in three pilot regions: Murcia (Spain), Oulu (Finland) and Paris (France). In parallel, an “inDemand Community” is progressively being built with European regions interested in boosting digital transformation in healthcare.
Join the inDemand Community and benefit from the peer-learning process:
The inDemand goal is to create a community of 12 regions.10 regions have joined the community: if you are interested, find more information about the call on the website: www.indemandhealth.eu.
– More efficient utilization of your regional funds earmarked for healthcare and/or digitalisation and foster innovation within your region.
– A new co-creation and demand-driven model in your Region that ensures that the uptake of the digital solution will be more successful as it serves a real, existing and prioritised need.
– Capacity building of health entities to systematically identify and solve their needs while creating opportunities for private companies.
– Close coaching and personalized support of the three inDemand regions.