Innovation for Business - ERP and IIoT
- Oct 23, 2017
Transylvanian Furniture Cluster and NTT DATA event – ERP and IIoT practices within the furniture industry
As a part of our innovation initiatives, last year we started the event series Innovation for Business.
This year, in partnership with NTT DATA we had the pleasure to organise an workshop focused on providing specific information concerning modern technologies within the IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) area.
On the 28th of September 2017, NTT DATA Romania hosted the event "Innovation for Business", on premise in Cluj-Napoca. This event was organized exclusively for the members of the Transylvanian Furniture Cluster and Clarvision clients, focusing mainly on presenting improvement options for the furniture manufacturing industry. The presentations included Clarvision ERP, the company's own developed ERP product as well as current IIoT tendencies, which enhance productivity within the manufacturing industry.
45 participants were involved in interactive presentations and debates on topics such as:
- The necessity of new business models in the furniture industry
- Challenges and business needs within the furniture production industry
- The impact of the workforce related difficulties
- SME internationalisation
- Product and case study presentation focused on NTT DATA Romania's own ERP product Clarvision
- Development and technology tendencies within Industry 4.0 and IIoT concernig the furniture industry
The 4 hour event was crowned by a networking sessions where participants could exchange ideas or deepen topics even further.